Burmarrad Group is one of Malta’s largest multi brand vehicle importers, rentals and leasing and approved repairers. We continue to lead the way when it comes to quality service within the automotive industry. As a result of our success through our growth, we have a new position for an Accounts Executive to join the Finance and Accounting Team on a full-time basis. This role will report directly to the Group CFO but will also support the team on a day to day basis. The role will liaise with internal departments as needed, as well as external Accountants & Auditors. So, if you believe you are right fit for us, then we want to meet you.
Your Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Daily cash and bank reconciliations
- Preparation of cashflow reports
- Inputting of invoices
- Reconciliation of suppliers’ statements
- Payments to local and foreign suppliers, payments to hire purchase creditors and other payments
- Preparation of various computations to assist in the preparation of the management accounts and other financial reports
- Prepare monthly management accounts for smaller entities within the Group and liaise with the auditors
- Complete quarterly VAT returns in a timely manner
- Other general duties that may be required by the directors and chief financial officer.
Reporting Directly to Sharon Gauci – CEO and the Chief Financial Officer
If you are passionate about your career and want to be rewarded for your hard work then send your resume on email@example.com – Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.