The Night Shift Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the company’s overnight shift. This includes handling and assignment of incoming calls, managing a team of employees, monitoring and maintaining service and safety standards, and handling any issues that may arise during the shift.
- Handling incoming calls from distressed motorists
- Supervise and manage a team of employees during the night/weekend shifts.
- Monitor personnel and quality standards to ensure they are being met.
- Handle any issues or problems that may arise during the shift.
- Maintain a safe and organized work environment.
- Communicate effectively with team members and other departments.
- Prepare and submit shift reports.
- Previous experience in a leadership role is preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Availability to work overnight shifts.
At Burmarrad Group, we know your success is our success. Training will be provided for you to have the best chance of success in the above-mentioned role. If you are motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success, then we can put your career on the map. Send us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org