The Board secretary will be responsible for keeping track of the minutes and other records from meetings of their organization’s board of directors. Ensures that these records are accurate, organized, and easily accessible to all board members.
You will also be tasked with handling administrative duties related to the board meeting itself. This might include scheduling conference calls or arranging travel arrangements.
Secretary to the board of directors Duties
- Organize Board and Other meetings along with Directors’ calendars and agendas.
- Attend and keep minutes during Board and other meetings conducted internally and externally.
- Collect, organize, and distribute such information as may be required for meetings.
- Ensure comprehensive records of actions agreed at the meetings are maintained and actions are followed up and reported on at the appropriate subsequent meeting.
- Communicate Board decisions to those required to implement them, ensuring that actions and tasks assigned are managed appropriately and to the required timetable, reporting back as required.
- May act as an initial point of contact between the Board and third parties and personnel.
- Ensure that formal documentation is filed with appropriate bodies.
- Dealing with insurers on specific policies and following up on claims.
- Will be the custodian for petty cash.
- Responsible for the organization of the Group’s achieving system.
- Other general tasks that the board may request from time to time.
Secretary to the board of directors Requirements
- Excellent Communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Fluency in two of the following languages will be considered an asset – Maltese, French, German
- Exceptional multitasking abilities
- Possess a smart approach with high ethical standards
- Minimum of A Level Education
- Proven experience as an executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office
At Burmarrad Group, we know your success is our success. If you are motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success, then we can put your career on the map. Send us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org